Defending Helvete from the Orange King
Black Metal Trump retweet's Donald Trump and his enablers with a random Black Metal song name. 70% of the time the song name will be automatically generated. The remaining 30% of the time the songs are taken from groups like Marduk, Mayhem, Watain, Archgoat, Lawnmower Deth, and others. This was inspired by the Unholy Black Metal Songtitle-O-Matic.

The application is written in Java, and is running on IBM's Liberty App Server in the cloud on IBM Cloud.